Friday, May 02, 2008

The Wonder Years !

...
...
  • And I believed that throwing the ball against the wall and angling the bat on its return is a square cut that Vishy plays
  • And I believed the green, white and saffron in our flag is for fertility, peace and heritage
  • And I believed having an hair-style like Chandra (as seen in photos) makes me the best leggie in the world
  • And I believed that Zeenie was going to "bahar banke aaoo" in my duniya, with that look and the pout
  • And I believed that people voted for a cause and not for a caste
  • And I believed giving up coffee for a week would have made my dad not miss the train in a wayside station
  • And I believed I'll be in "good" politics by 40
  • And I believed smoking is the in-thing (until I tried running for more than a minute)
  • And I believed that I can pass on those wonder years to my progeny...
  • And I wonder why Pink Floyd sang "Did you ever wonder Why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky...."
...
...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool..Chandra hairstyle stuff reminds me of my belief of Bjorg hairstyle to be a tennis player :)

Anonymous said...

You must be one crazy guy to believe all that stuff! :) :)

-aw

EnGeetham aka "My Song!" said...

4Ramesh: Did you sport one ? I just cant imagine you with one such hairstyle !

4Kosh: What even the Zeenie stuff ? You didn't ?