- And I believed that throwing the ball against the wall and angling the bat on its return is a square cut that Vishy plays
- And I believed the green, white and saffron in our flag is for fertility, peace and heritage
- And I believed having an hair-style like Chandra (as seen in photos) makes me the best leggie in the world
- And I believed that Zeenie was going to "bahar banke aaoo" in my duniya, with that look and the pout
- And I believed that people voted for a cause and not for a caste
- And I believed giving up coffee for a week would have made my dad not miss the train in a wayside station
- And I believed I'll be in "good" politics by 40
- And I believed smoking is the in-thing (until I tried running for more than a minute)
- And I believed that I can pass on those wonder years to my progeny...
- And I wonder why Pink Floyd sang "Did you ever wonder Why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky...."